Hotel Coronas Playa Package Holidays 2024/2025
Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
The Overall Gold Award winning Hotel Coronas Playa located right on the seafront is ideal Thomson Gold and keeps guests coming back year after year.
The spacious rooms and pool areas make the Coronas Playa an excellent choice for a relaxing stay.
Although located in a quiet area there are plenty of activities to entertain you throughout your holiday. Its recent Gold Award is well deserved.
Operator: Thomson Holidays
This seafront hotel gives you two pools and Atlantic views. And it scores top marks on the entertainment front, too.
This seafront hotel puts you a comfortable 15-minute walk from Costa Teguise’s centre and beach. Back at the hotel itself, the two pools are the focal point – they’re big and both come with bars.
Food plays a big part here. In the buffet restaurant, British classics sit alongside themed specials, and there’s also a weekly gala night. After dinner, head to the bar for live music, or the pavilion for professional shows.
The two huge pools come with a good line-up of activities in and around the water. Other sports include tennis and squash. On the dining front, you can look forward to themed and gala nights in the buffet restaurant. And the hotel goes all out when it comes to evening entertainment, with live music, comedy and cabaret at the outdoor pavilion.
2 Outdoor Pools
You'll have a choice of two pools set amongst wide terraces laced with sunbeds and thatched parasols. A deposit is required for pool towels.
The Crown Buffet Restaurant
This restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a variety of snacks on offer, as well as local and international dishes, and vegetarian options. There are regular themed nights and a weekly gala dinner here too. This place comes with a dress code, it's long trousers and a shirt for gentlemen in the evenings.
The main bar is the place to go for a drink and some live entertainment after dinner.
Sports & Activities
There are plenty of activities around the pool, from daily quizzes to tai chi and aqua aerobics. And there are tennis* and squash courts* in the grounds, too.
- Table tennis
- Thomson Gold daytime activity programmeDaytime activities include aerobics, lawn games and light sporting activities.
- Thomson Gold local interest programmeYou'll have the opportunity to take part in the local interest programme which includes local flavours, walks and specialist knowledge of the surrounding area.
Food & Drink
The buffet restaurant puts plenty of British favourites on the table, plus there are regular theme nights serving everything from Canarian to Caribbean cuisine. And the weekly gala nights always go down a treat.
- The Crown buffet restaurant*Opening Times: [08.00-10.00, 12.30-15.00, 18.30-21.30] This restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a variety of snacks on offer, as well as local and international dishes, and vegetarian options. There are regular themed nights and a weekly gala dinner here too. This place comes with a dress code, it's long trousers and a shirt for gentlemen in the evenings.
- Pavillion bar*Opening Times: [20.00-24.00] The main bar is the place to go for a drink and some live entertainment after dinner.
- Christmas gala dinnersThere's a dress code and gentlemen are asked to wear a shirt, tie, jacket and long trousers.
- Monkey bar*Opening Times: [17.00-01.00] Open to the general public. Expect live music here in the evenings.
- 2 pool bars*Opening Times: [10.00-18.00] These pool bars offer food between 12pm and 4pm in the summer.
- Bar*Opening Times: [10.00-18.00]
- New Year gala dinnersThere's a dress code and gentlemen are asked to wear a shirt, tie, jacket and long trousers.
Health & Beauty
You get special offers at a nearby gym – just ask for details when you get there.
- Beauty centre*The nearby spa offers massages, facials and holistic therapies.
- Gym*Take advantage of special offers at the nearby gym.
In the evenings, you’ll find Thomson Gold evening entertainment with game shows, cabaret and live music in the outdoor pavilion. There's also live music in the Monkey bar.
- Thomson evening entertainmentYou'll find game shows, cabaret and live music as part of the evening entertainment here.
The two big, geometric-shaped pools each have their own bar for hot and cold drinks, including cocktails. In high season, they also serve a selection of lunchtime snacks.
- 2 outdoor poolsYou'll have a choice of two pools set amongst wide terraces laced with sunbeds and thatched parasols. A deposit is required for pool towels.
- Internet area*Access in the reception area.
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi zonesFree Wi-Fi zones.
In these rooms you can expect to find lots of home comforts - there's a TV, hairdryer, phone and a balcony or terrace. Twin rooms are available or you might like to treat yourself and upgrade to a select suite - these have either a garden view or a sea view and terrace plus you get free entry to a nearby gym.
These suites have free Wi-Fi.
Select Suite With Garden View And Terrace
These select suites offer a bit of extra luxury, with express check-in, bathrobes and slippers, plus free entry to the nearby gym. Outside, there's a fully-furnished terrace that offers a garden view. You'll have free Wi-Fi in the room, too.
Twin Room With Balcony
Twin rooms come with comforts like air-con, satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a cooler. Double beds are sometimes available on request - please speak with your travel agent to add a note to your booking, or contact us once you've made your online booking.